Friday, September 11, 2009

Photos

First of all, I would like to thank you all for reading my blog and encouraging me to keep writing. I never really thought I would have something to say that someone would be interested in. I love to read your comments, so please keep them coming!

Now, I know many of you are waiting to see some pictures. However, I couldn't manage to figure out how to successfully upload pictures on my blog to my liking. Therefore, I have added a new photo album on FaceBook called "The Many Adventures of Ireland". Take a look if you have time. If anyone has suggestions on how to upload the pics to the blog, please let me know.

I'll have another update soon. Maybe this time I'll bring you a happy story.......nah! :0)

Till next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment